FACIM 2018 KINGMAN CONSTRUTORA | MOÇAMBIQUE | GOTOPEMBA - R&D
FACIM 2018 KINGMAN NEWS | MOÇAMBIQUE | GOTOPEMBA - R&D
KINGMAN RA NA FACIM 2018 - Videos e Fotografias na REALIDADE AUMENTADA da Empresa de Construção Civil e de Reabilitação KINGMAN CONSTRUTORA, sobre os trabalhos de construção civil e de reabilitação executados desde o Rovuma ao Maputo com o Arquipélago das Quirimbas incluído. Há 5 anos a construir em Moçambique.
Augmented Reality is a technology that allows the virtual world to be mingled with the real, enabling greater interaction and opening up a new dimension in the way we perform tasks, or even those that we assign to machines.
If you thought that objects jumped off the screen were "scenes" of science fiction films, it's time to change your concepts.
What happens with Augmented Reality is the opposite: you will jump into the virtual world to interact with objects that are only limited to your imagination.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Three basic components are needed for the existence of Augmented Reality:
1. Real object with some type of reference mark, which allows the interpretation and creation of the virtual object;
2. Camera or device capable of transmitting the image of the real object;
3. Software capable of interpreting the signal transmitted by the camera or device.
The process of forming the virtual object is as follows:
1. Place the real object in front of the camera, so that it captures the image and transmits it to the equipment that will perform the interpretation.
2. The camera "analyzes" the object and sends the images, in real time, to the software that will generate the virtual object.
3. The software is programmed to return the virtual object, depending on the actual object that is shown to the camera.
4. The output device (which can be a television or computer monitor) displays the virtual object in overlapping the real, as if both were one thing.